When it comes to attending an official conference, there is no denying that you want to look your best. After all, first impressions are everything when meeting new people in the professional world! But with so many different hairstyles, how can you choose which is right for a formal event? We’re here to make the decision easier with our list of the top hairstyles you should consider rocking at your next official conference. From wavy updo buns to statement voluminous curls, we’ll help you decide on a style that will make heads turn and keep you looking sharp throughout your big day!
Easy and elegant hairstyles for an official conference
- Classic Updo: This hairstyle is perfect for an official conference. To create it, pull your hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure it with an elastic band. Then, gently twist the ponytail into a bun and pin in place. Finish off by adding a stylish headband or jeweled accessory to complete the look.
- Half Up Half Down: A half up, half down style is always a great option when attending a formal event such as an official conference. To achieve this look, part your hair down the center and pull up two sections from each side towards the back of your head. Secure them together at the crown of your head with bobby pins or a decorative barrette. Add volume to the look by teasing or backcombing the remaining hair before you let it fall naturally down your back and shoulders.
- Side Swept Wave: For a classic yet modern style, go with a side-swept wave at your official conference. To create this look, start by parting your hair to one side and lightly curl each section with a curling iron. Next, use your fingers to comb through the curls for added texture, and then finish off with a spritz of hairspray for extra hold. This style is perfect for showing off an elegant updo while still looking professional and polished.
- Sleek Ponytail: For a simple yet sophisticated hairstyle, opt for a sleek ponytail. Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head and secure it with an elastic band. Then, brush down any flyaways or bumps and finish off with a shine serum to give it that extra polished look. This style is perfect for keeping you looking professional while still being chic and fashionable.
- Braided Updo: Try an elegant braided updo for a more intricate hairstyle. Begin by parting in the center and creating two French braids on either side of your head, securing them with bobby pins at the nape of the neck. Next, pull the remaining hair up into a low bun and pin in place with additional bobby pins. Finish off the look by gently tugging on each braid for added volume and texture.
- Sleek Low Chignon: This sleek and stylish low chignon is perfect for an official conference. Begin by gathering all of your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure it with an elastic band. Next, twist the ponytail into a loose bun shape, pinning it in place with bobby pins as you go along. Next, gently tug on sections of the bun to give it more volume and body before finishing off with hairspray for extra hold.
Hairstyles for an official conference: how to style your hair to make the right impression
When attending an official conference, you want to project a professional and put-together look. The right hairstyle can help you do just that!
A classic and timeless style is the half-up, half-down look. This style allows for both polished professionalism as well as allowing your hair to flow freely. It’s perfect for framing your face while still keeping your hair away from your eyes. To achieve this look, start by curling or straightening your entire head of hair as desired. Then gather the top section of your hair into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic band. Next, take some sections out on either side of the ponytail and pin them back with bobby pins to give it a more finished look. Finally, spritz some hairspray to help ensure that your hair stays in place all day long.
Another great option for an official conference is a sleek ponytail. To achieve this look, start by gathering the top section of your hair into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic band. Next, take the remaining bottom section of your hair and use a comb or brush to smooth out any lumps or bumps. Secure this with another band at the nape of your neck. Then take some sections from the top ponytail and wrap them around the base of both bands to create a neat finish. Finish by applying shine serum or spray to ensure your hair looks sleek and polished throughout the day.
Finally, for a more sophisticated look, try an elegant bun. Start by pulling your hair into a high ponytail and securing it with an elastic band. Then twist the tail of the ponytail until it starts to curl around itself and create a neat circle. Secure this with bobby pins or U pins along the edges, and use hairspray to give it extra hold. You can add elegant accessories, such as barrettes or headbands, to complete the look if you’d like.
No matter what style you choose, remember that having a professional hairstyle is key when attending an official conference. With these three looks, you’ll be sure to make the right impression!